#1   Report Post  
    Old 09-07-2012, 05:29 PM

Default Application

Hi guys!
    Here's the application template as requested:

Eve name: Jarmen Bale
    PCG Forum name: DispleasedEskimo

Character is my: MAIN
    Playing Eve since: A few weeks ago overall. Created new main just a few days ago.
    Actual Skill Points: The new main, so far, only has 144,548 skill points at present.

Main Profession(s): New to Eve
    Usual Eve Time online: Evening / Night (when I get back to university, that is)

I would like to join PCGE Corp because …..
    I'm familiar with the PCG community through a couple other MMOs and Steam games, and I know that I can enjoy their company. I've been utterly intrigued by the idea of Eve Online for a long time now, particularly the way in which the world genuinely belongs to its players. I really enjoy hearing about how groups of players can genuinely forge out their own place in the galaxy and their own stories, and I'd love to be a part of something like that. After struggling to get into the game in the past, I am finally enjoying it consistently and things are starting to click. The only thing that's left to do is join a corporation so that I can experience Eve as it's meant to be played, and enjoy it to its fullest - and I'd like PCGE to be that corporation!