Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > ArmA 2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 09-04-2012, 09:55 PM

Default ArmA2 CO 109th Recruiting

We are a group that promotes realism, using ACRE to communicate with team members, as well as ACE is used to give us a bigger gaming Experience. We do use Vanilla Missions to play as well. Yet Addons are still required to play every mission with us. We also have a DayZ group, DayZ is a mod for ArmA2 Combined Operations, it is a Zombie Survival Simulator being turned into a full game that you have to buy when ArmA3 comes out. right now DayZ is in its Alpha position, meaning it will have bugs and problems, but its a great mod. Yet if you join, you will have to play missions with us. Our TeamSpeak3 IP will be listed, as well as a link to the download site -----> [url]http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads[/url]

Our Teamspeak3 IP is 72.182.128.220
    Please Contact any member of the 109th that you are interested in joining, if none are on, just wait at the Lobby or move down to a "Waiting Room" Channel. If no one is on, contact me on steam ----> Hanover and message me that you are interested in joining. I am NOT the admin of the clan, but i will get you one to give you more details of the 109th.

-Hanover

Tags

109th, arma2, clan, dayz, recruiting