Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Guild Wars 1 & 2

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2012, 03:48 PM
    Insane Moderator

Default Launch Times

Source - [url]https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-final-countdown-guild-wars-2-launch-times/[/url]

Quote:
    August 28th, 2012—the day Guild Wars 2 launches—is fast approaching. Everyone here at ArenaNet is anxiously counting the days right along with every Guild Wars 2 fan. In just a few weeks, the servers will go live and each of us will be setting out on our adventures in Tyria!

As you may have seen, we host a countdown timer on the front page of our official website. The information below will give you specific details about times and dates based on whether you pre-purchased, pre-ordered, or are picking up a copy of the game on release day.

[LIST][*]Pre-Purchase with 3-Day Headstart: Everyone who pre-purchased [URL="https://www.guildwars2.com"]Guild Wars 2[/URL] will enjoy three full days of Headstart Access. The three-day Headstart Access will officially begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 25th. However, please note that in order to ensure that we’re fully prepared for that fateful hour we may bring servers online up to 3 hours prior. If you’re a player committed to getting in first to grab that character name of your dreams you’ll want to be keeping an eye on things during that time period.

[*] Pre-Order with 1-Day Headstart: Those who pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 will be able to participate in one day of Headstart Access. The one-day Headstart Access will begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 27th. NOTE – Pre-Order code registration is now enabled.

[*] For those players who have not pre-purchased or pre-ordered the game, Guild Wars 2 will officially launch at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 28th. Download the Client today: If you’ve registered your pre-purchase or pre-order and created your Guild Wars account you can go to [URL="https://account.guildwars2.com/login"]account management[/URL] today and download the client. Be sure to update the client periodically to minimize your download at launch.[/LIST]
    We look forward to seeing you in-game very soon!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2012, 03:58 PM

I'm hoping to have my new place and Internet sorted by next week, so hopefully before the 25th. Then I'm bound to this game for a while.. until Uni starts anyway.

Guild Leader – PC Gamer GW2
    Desolation EU
    http://pcggw.com/
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2012, 08:21 PM

I'll hopefully be up at 5 waiting for the 3 hours early open window, if anyone else will be around I may go on the irc chat on the guild website..if I remember anyway. So maybe we can get a little chat going on until the servers come up

#4   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2012, 08:50 PM
    Insane Moderator

We have a mumble server, vent server, forum's, these forums, so... someone will be somewhere.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2012, 10:27 PM

Hey Olgit hows it going m8, You decided on a server yet?
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2012, 10:28 PM

I should be up at 5 as well, not got anything better to be doing, and sleep is for the weak

Steam

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phil Savage View Post
    In the meantime, you'll just have to mentally rearrange each thread so that Vexus' comments are at the bottom.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 08-16-2012, 10:25 AM
    Banned

I don't think I'll be up at 5 The weekend is the only time I get a lay in.
    I'll try to be on for 8 though, maybe a bit earlier.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 08-16-2012, 11:01 AM

Okay so it should be up at 5am Saturday the 25th, if I got it right yes ? I think I may have a couple of cans of redbull lying around from my D3 nights ... Else I'll just pop on at midday
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 08-16-2012, 05:30 PM
    Insane Moderator

Quote:
    Originally Posted by W1LL3y3 View Post
    Hey Olgit hows it going m8, You decided on a server yet?
    Gunner's Hold seem's to be the alliance's choice at this time, but a post wil be put up before we enter with full details.
      #10   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2012, 10:43 AM

I will be up and waiting and ready, probs will sleep all day so i'll be wide awake and raring to go................oooooooooooooooh I cant wait

Last edited by Sikko; 08-17-2012 at 10:59 AM.