Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > 25 Man Raid Team

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-16-2010, 10:12 PM

Default Team Donkey p2 Report 16/08/2010

minus a couple of attempts or so due to relog!

[url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k69lds7ybcjv9nua/[/url]
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-16-2010, 10:26 PM

Default Leader's Report

After last night's shakey start, we headed into ICC with a stronger, more balanced raid, particularly in the healing department.

The aim was to continue farming the 6 heroic bosses we'd already killed, as well as trying for a new one, Valithria Dreamwalker. As it turned out, we also had time for Putricide and Sindragosa normal, so excellent work there.

First Festergut hc attempt was an enrage-related wipe. After a few words and some gritting of teeth, we downed him with 20 seconds to spare, with almost everyone squeezing a bit more pew out of their gear.

One-shot on normal Putricide, with a much-improved Malleable Goo performance from most people. Keep it up.

Blood Princes heroic was the usual chaos, though we handled it rather well indeed. Only one wipe and a couple of really frentic moments saw us win through. The Queen was her usual self, simple yet unforgiving. After a couple of mind-control-induced wipes from 2 of our most senior raiders, we got to grips with her, even managing to kill Zaev alongside her, so extra gz to everyone. The guild's second Heroic T10 token went to Thunderlash.

On to heroic Dreamwalker, the first time we've attempted the 25-man version. First attempt was marred by some stack-losing from the nightmare healers, and we were eventually overrun. Second attempt was smoother and, crucially, shorter, and ended with us saving that whingy green dragon. I opted for a 4-2 healer formation, with just me and Ykyik keeping the raid alive most of the time. Our success was collective, but I have chosen to single out Ykyik for this week's Man of the Match award for his VDW performance; several times, his big healz, shields and dispels landed just as i was about to panic.

Finally, had time for a 2-shot on Sindragosa normal. Still not tanky trinket.

Next week's plan is to forgoe RS, and stomp through ICC, to be at Arthas by early in Monday's raid. I need as many solid raiders as possible for Sunday and Monday, to give us enough time to kill the Lich King again.

Also, please enter Akee's raffle, his Church needs a new roof or something.

Thanks to everyone. Ykyik, your prize is in the post.

Darieth
    xx

P.S. At the risk of tooting my own horn, I'm reliably informed that the log puts me as World No.75 for Holy Priest healing on Sindragosa normal (25). Yay.

Last edited by Darieth; 08-16-2010 at 10:32 PM.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-16-2010, 10:40 PM

Aw thx mon, joo all did awesome (and I will remember to Power Infusion paladins more often for that fight )
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-16-2010, 11:00 PM

GZ! Ykyik

and that dreamwalker fight was really fun.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2010, 12:59 PM

Nice work all, looks to have been a succesful raid. Gratz on you all on a great Dreamwalker kill!! Also, gz to Ykyik for doing such a great job on VDW. Gz to Thunderpants on winning *cough/grumble* a heroic token

/sob

PS. go send Akee (or Chewwie) some gold for your raffle tickets. Do eeeet.