Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Planetside 2 > Planetside 2 UK

Closed Thread

#21   Report Post  
    Old 07-04-2012, 09:48 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    to be fair with how PCG operates and the type of person the guilds here attract, your rules are far too demanding for the majority.

your basically more or less demanding to have people with no life since it sounds like you want them to never be offline, now most people have work, school and other things they need to do so only a very small minority of the player base could offer the time you request never mind the average PCG member.

you also request people buy points, for most in a pay to play MMO they will be verry unwilling to put extra money in when a lot already complain there shouldn't be pay to play charges to start with.

as for this comment "And also you may not think i have any experience but I do maybe too much" I don't know about others but that to me is just saying you are going to be very complacent and most likely get everyone killed.
    No what I actually said meant was that it would be best if they could be on most weekends and if they are on at weekdays that would be great to I'm not sure where you got 24/7 from because I haven't mentioned that once.

Also I go to school and don't get home till around 6:30 and then have dinner and do work till around 8:00 so I would only be on for 20 minutes myself.

£2 pounds really isn't a lot of money (for someone who can afford a decent pc (and I am sure I've found that much change on the floor in waitrose)) I am sure most people will pay for accessories any way.

When I said experience what I meant was experience as battle command such as diverting troops to where they are most needed focusing on weaknesses etc. (when I said too much I meant I have all ready gone through numerous random scenarios that my deputy's have put me through to test if I am fit for command)
      #22   Report Post  
    Old 07-04-2012, 09:55 PM

Default complacent

Are you sure that is what you meant as that means being critical of others and I never said that I was better than anyone I just said I have experience and to be honest I think some of you are being complacent and assuming that I know nothing about how the game works or people behave.
      #23   Report Post  
    Old 07-04-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olgit View Post
    "Technology equal's Might!" and we of the Vanu Sovereignty throw down oppressor's as we rise up and prepare the human race to defend our Auraxian home world.

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlanetSide"]Planetside[/URL] is more than just a new game coming around the corner. When representing the Vanu Sovereignty, you should be available 25/7 and know it's long vast [URL="http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/Vanu_Sovereignty"]history[/URL], the reason's why, we rose up against the TR and why the NC declared war on us.

With Planetside 2 just round the corner, many players will be online and available during all hours of the week. To lead an outfit for yourself or on behalf of PC Gamer which is what I hope you mean, by recruiting here, you'll need more dedication than just a weekend jaunt. Operation's will be ongoing everyday and it's solid, dependable leadership, that will win the day and promote not only VS, and PCG, but the game population balance. That requires a LOT of skill in leadership, considering the numbers PCG and other outfits will bring to this game, from the original planetside game.

My advice for you is to join a solid group, where the teamwork and leadership is already in place, to learn from them . In the future, if you want to start a new outfit, you'll at least have the knowledge through gameplay of what's expected from you as a leader.

Good luck.
    I will answer the one point I missed I have a secure system of chiefs so that there are back ups in the small moments when I am away from my phone or my pc or my laptop or the macs ( ) at school (will run through boot camp)
      #24   Report Post  
    Old 07-05-2012, 09:42 AM
    Insane Moderator

PCG TR still has to sort out it's own structure and whilst some of us want a more militaristic approach, many will be happy with the social approach we have adopted in many of our mmo type games. Until that is sorted, we really should throw all our support during the beta and into live game, helping them kick start this outfit.

Once relesed, I suspect a few will splinter off to find their appropriate faction. I understand the pull of VS, but even I will bow down to respect PCG's wishes of a TR faction, yet, will have another character elsewhere on a different server, under the VS. Heck.... a may even go all out and have a seperate character again with NC.

As I mentioned though, we all wish you luck in creating your own outfit and if anyone wants to join, they are free to do so, however, I do ask you give PCG a little time to sort themselves out first.

Good luck for the future.
      #25   Report Post  
    Old 07-05-2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olgit View Post
    PCG TR still has to sort out it's own structure and whilst some of us want a more militaristic approach, many will be happy with the social approach we have adopted in many of our mmo type games. Until that is sorted, we really should throw all our support during the beta and into live game, helping them kick start this outfit.

Once relesed, I suspect a few will splinter off to find their appropriate faction. I understand the pull of VS, but even I will bow down to respect PCG's wishes of a TR faction, yet, will have another character elsewhere on a different server, under the VS. Heck.... a may even go all out and have a seperate character again with NC.

As I mentioned though, we all wish you luck in creating your own outfit and if anyone wants to join, they are free to do so, however, I do ask you give PCG a little time to sort themselves out first.

Good luck for the future.
    Ok I appreciate your good luck and was just offering an alternative I am now posting on the outfits website and various other forums instead and will post back on here later

I now declare this thread closed

~Aqua
    Closed Thread

Tags

planetside2, ps2, vanu