Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Wurm Online > Village Chat > Golden Valley

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-01-2010, 10:49 AM

Default Current Projects?

What are the current projects happening in PCG Village GV? I notice the tunnel is down, there are lots of unused houses and the mine door has collapsed.

There must be something that everyone is working on together, right?
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-01-2010, 10:09 PM

Hello Mibeshu, we don't have any village wife projects currently. In fact, repairs&side, we've operated more as a loosley coupled group with our own aims. As for that damn mine door, that was mine up look after, living just above it as I do..3 just forgot
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-01-2010, 10:33 PM

Where are you barb? Havent seen you on IRC in weeks!
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Hello Nethriel, I'm still here, on holiday at the mo. Keep forgetting to log into irc but found a page, on this forum I think, to automate it. Yes, now I strain the old grey cells, it's M_the_C's guide, I'm sure of it. I'll get it set up when I get home, I've been messing about with key binds as well. P.S. Looking back through my posts made on holiday, I see pedictive text has made a complete shambles of some of the words, hope they make sense. See you all soon, B.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-05-2010, 03:51 PM

Donbar and myself built some new mine doors (for the mine and tunnel).

I think it's time to add a village projects topic to the forum so we know where we are and what needs doing. I've had 2 people tell me they'll help me out because they can't find anything to do all while I'm rushing around the village thinking how to cram about 20 jobs into an hour
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 08-09-2010, 03:32 PM

We were attempting to rebuild the mine, hence having loads of low QL stone bricks for repair work, acquired during cutting the 18+ stones for the walls, but that kinda got abandoned.
    Apart from that I've been acquiring farmed materials and crops, that, and trying to maintain the village, and my own buildings along with others has been quite time consuming.
    The more people we get, the easier it'll be to keep things oiled properly and have time to do projects
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 08-09-2010, 05:38 PM

Maybe we need to tone down some of the works. There's a lot of things to take care of for so few people. We have 3 fully stocked animal farms and a crop farm (now a little overgrown) to support 8 or so (?) villagers. All of this while the soup kitchen is stocked full of food which doesn't seem to reduce. We could really do with shifting some of the time from animals to materials as the mine needs reinforcing.