Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > EU Guild - PC Gamer Mint Imperials

#1   Report Post  
    Old 02-14-2012, 11:57 AM

Default Team ootini?

So whats going on then with team ootini?

we're losing people and last week didnt even manage to get a HM ops together.

Last saturday i had to rage quit after waiting all week for our hm ops to find when i logged in on saturday that some of our grp were already saved to another damn raid!.

Is it worth even bothering to continue? as so far im the only person who has signed up this week as well.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 02-14-2012, 12:43 PM

I'm getting a bit dissapointed with the lack of raiding also. I've yet to step foot inside a HM ops so count yourself lucky on that one. Doesn't look like it will be happening this week either, no healers again.

If it continues I think it may be best if we merge some of the teams that are struggling, otherwise people are going to go elsewhere for their raiding fix.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 02-14-2012, 03:18 PM

I added a comment on the signup thread that I was not available. Why other people were saved is beyond me though.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 02-14-2012, 03:38 PM

I'd love for Ootini to raid again, but the last time we scheduled an hm ops *3* people showed up. I realise we all have more important commitments/internet problems but until we can reliably expect to get a decent number of us together for a raid don't blame others for trying to raid whatever way they can. I only raid with the others when I'm pretty sure ootini won't get a raid in that week - I told Di-kutla I would only sub if we weren't raiding, which at this point still looks unlikely as we still don't have 2 healers. I also don't see the point in signing up until we get a firm date for a raid.

Silara
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 02-14-2012, 04:34 PM

unfortunately we do not have another healer.

lushe was supposed to be our replacement but his illnesses have caused his sleeping schedule to go out of sync so i dont know when he'll be available again.

whango makes it when i inform him beforehand.

teskinn, i'm guessing from events pre our break, that he's having exams at the moment.

i cant schedule and expect ray to make it also, because he has other plans and making him skip those for a non existent raid is not fair at all

giskard's on his burnout phase.

silara and i are generally the only ones sufficiently active at the moment. i assume cara will be able to make it always now too since his internet is fixed.

too many people are missing. and the "good enough" dps and healers are all already in other groups. if it's gonna take so much trouble to even get a normal run going, let alone hardmode (coz honestly only hardmode's worth raiding for us at the moment), then it's better to let everyone cooldown and get refreshed before getting back at this.

that said, i am still arranging casual normalmode runs for anyone who's interested.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 02-15-2012, 02:11 PM

Well once I hit lv50 I'll be able to help out with a bit o'healing, but I'm still al lowly lv46 atm.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 PM

If you need a healer, I'm on the signup list and am not assigned - would be delighted to join. I actually have some semi-decent stuff at last, so shouldbe viable

Emmgel