Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 02-03-2012, 07:33 AM

Default Raid Report 02/02/12

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slimbutnails and Bígbasher
    Healers: Archaz and Hiarra
    Melee: Sidjames and Asokuri
    Ranged: Belimawr, Zalid, Revvy and Aphaeas

We went back into Dragon Soul for what turned out to be a very good night.

We two healed the first two bosses and then I logged onto Suubi to help heal the rest. By 9.30 wer had cleared 6/8 which was really good. I think the nerf was a huge help as everything was dying so quickly and there is no way I could have healed Ultraxion before the nerf.

We had quite a few good attempts on the spine. We are currently three healing it, just until we know exactly what we are dping but it is fairly obvious that this is a DPS intensive fight. Hopefully either Sunday or Tuesday we will look at 2 healing it.

A good night. Well donr everyone. Thanks to the healers for working extra hard to keep everyone alive whilst I pretended to heal. Hopefully in the next few raids we will get the spine down.

Sunday is LFR if enough of Win show up. Tuesday will be our normal progression raid on the spine.

A few people are not giving flasks. I do not want to name and shame but I will!
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 02-03-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aphaeas View Post
    A few people are not giving flasks. I do not want to name and shame but I will!

Go on, do it, these soft southerners are well known to shy away from paying up when needed.

Strangely enjoyable was last night. Think its the first time in a long time i havn't been frustrated at a boss encounter, when knowing we should be roflstomping them.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 02-03-2012, 04:38 PM

^^^^^shamed^^^^^
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 02-03-2012, 06:38 PM

also nice to see between the fixes and other stuff damage has gone up from the last few weeks.

but that nerf is bad on the gun ship if I get the edge on the second drake straight away I can have it more or less dead before it even comes back the second time.

but MM should make spine a bit easier as it is direct damage rather than relying on dots, since it seems dots are way too slow at applying the damage.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 02-05-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    also nice to see between the fixes and other stuff damage has gone up from the last few weeks.

but that nerf is bad on the gun ship if I get the edge on the second drake straight away I can have it more or less dead before it even comes back the second time.

but MM should make spine a bit easier as it is direct damage rather than relying on dots, since it seems dots are way too slow at applying the damage.
    Yeah. The nerf made gunship so much easier. Though I thought the new graphic on the Blade Rush made things so much better.

Regarding Spine. I agree Bel. That's why I switched to arcane for that fight at the end and it is much better due to its burst, and there is almost no movement on that fight which really suits it.

I am nights tonight, Sunday. So will only be there for the 1st half. See you on Tuesday for a proper raid