Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-20-2012, 07:31 AM

Default Raid report 19/01/12

Attendees:
    Tanks: Bígbasher and Slimbutnails
    Healers: Zubi, Archaz and Hiarra
    Melee: Sidjames and Asokuri
    Ranged: Zalid, Belimawr, Revvy and Aphaeas

One of the best runs we have had since before Christmas.

We hit Dragon Soul with determination and it really paid off. We had a couple of attempts at Morchok HC but little things kept going wrong so we just decided to clear as much as we could instead.

Morchoz, Warlord, Unsleeping and Hagara all came down very smoothly which is good to see after the issues over the past few weeks. Ultraxion took a couple of attempts but we got it soon enough, meanwhile I was off helping out Team Win as they were a player down.

Finally we got to see the Gunship II. We made some really good progress tonight. The add control is getting much much better, people are moving into swirly things and we even got well into phase 2, killing the big dragon. There is no reason why we cannot kill this this week.

Sunday will be LFR with Win with a 7.30 start. If we complete it quick enough we will have another poke at the Gunship.

Tuesday will be back in Dragon Soul so refresh your mind on Gunship tactics and also look at the spine, just in case.

Nice work everyone.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-20-2012, 01:33 PM

Best thing to do is watch Fatboss tactics on youtube there the best tactics ive used
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-21-2012, 03:06 PM

It was indeed a much better raid than we have experienced of late. The big thing was 1 shotting ping-pong, after all the trouble we've had in the past.
    It was nice to look at Marchok hc, even if none of us have looked up the tactics. I'm sure we could have got him down, but it would have meant spending too much time on him.
    Gunship is getting there. It was nice to see the sapper getting controlled with stuns nicely. Hardest part I found was in p2 and trying to stay out of the purple pools, avoiding the bosses shout and keep up dps on the big dragon. I'm sure we can tidy that phase up from the banter I heard going on. Nice to see the big dragon go down. I'm sure we can get this boss down soon.

Don't forget that my guild event is on Tuesday. Should only take about half hour to an hour and it starts at 7.30pm

Can't see any way to fit in FL this week, so we'll see what happens next week. I may try and get a pug just to hoover up some essences on Monday.