Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft > US Server

    Reply
     
    Thread Tools Display Modes
      #11   Report Post  
    Old 01-02-2012, 03:08 PM
    PiLoT8585 PiLoT8585 is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 190
    Default

    some of you may have noticed were having some issues today.

    were experiencing som issues with a plugin and have yet to identify a fix

    we apologise for the inconvenience but well have it back up stable as soon as possible
    Reply With Quote
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 01-02-2012, 09:40 PM
    Jpang Jpang is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: USA
    Posts: 451
    Send a message via Skype™ to Jpang
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PiLoT8585 View Post
    some of you may have noticed were having some issues today.

    were experiencing som issues with a plugin and have yet to identify a fix

    we apologise for the inconvenience but well have it back up stable as soon as possible
    Well last night after it crashed, sleeping and I were talking, then I talked to mikeon. We think it was maintenance, because we were not the only PCG server down.
    __________________
    -Jpang

    Steam: JpangElite
    Skype: jpang98
    Twitter: @JpangElite
    Reply With Quote
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 01-03-2012, 01:12 PM
    PiLoT8585 PiLoT8585 is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 190
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jpang View Post
    Well last night after it crashed, sleeping and I were talking, then I talked to mikeon. We think it was maintenance, because we were not the only PCG server down.

    it may have been but we were getting errors from the server log so theres was other factors
    Reply With Quote
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 01-03-2012, 02:19 PM
    Jpang Jpang is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: USA
    Posts: 451
    Send a message via Skype™ to Jpang
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PiLoT8585 View Post
    it may have been but we were getting errors from the server log so theres was other factors
    Ah. Do the admins have any idea why the server has gotten a life of it's own recently?
    __________________
    -Jpang

    Steam: JpangElite
    Skype: jpang98
    Twitter: @JpangElite
    Reply With Quote
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 01-03-2012, 04:16 PM
    PiLoT8585 PiLoT8585 is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 190
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jpang View Post
    Ah. Do the admins have any idea why the server has gotten a life of it's own recently?
    its seems there was an issue with a currupt database from bukkitinventorytools

    it seems though it may have been fixed
    Reply With Quote
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2012, 09:31 AM
    natani natani is offline
    Junior Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 7
    Default a quick question

    Hey SnyTE, PiLoT8585, or Jexx

    I was wondering if it would be possible for one of you to send me a copy of the world files for the second PCGUS map? I want to set up an archive server for anyone who wants to look at and explore the old map.
    __________________
    I help host the old (first) PCGamer minecraft map. If you want to visit it is available at minecraft.thieon.org:25558 . if it is down message me, and I will restart it.

    SORRY server is down due to hardware problems will back soon.
    Reply With Quote
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 01-30-2012, 02:24 PM
    Jpang Jpang is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: USA
    Posts: 451
    Send a message via Skype™ to Jpang
    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by natani View Post
    Hey SnyTE, PiLoT8585, or Jexx

    I was wondering if it would be possible for one of you to send me a copy of the world files for the second PCGUS map? I want to set up an archive server for anyone who wants to look at and explore the old map.
    Our maps are not released to the public, I'm sorry.
    __________________
    -Jpang

    Steam: JpangElite
    Skype: jpang98
    Twitter: @JpangElite
    Reply With Quote
      #18   Report Post  
    Old 02-01-2012, 05:45 AM
    etnica etnica is offline
    Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Posts: 79
    Default

    minecraft classic server and our own is down, status: unknown. when i try to start it, there's an error and fails. i think it might be maintenance because both are down.
    Reply With Quote
      #19   Report Post  
    Old 02-01-2012, 07:09 AM
    PiLoT8585 PiLoT8585 is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 190
    Default

    Seem to be up again now good sirs
    Reply With Quote
      #20   Report Post  
    Old 02-01-2012, 01:15 PM
    Jpang Jpang is offline
    Senior Member
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: USA
    Posts: 451
    Send a message via Skype™ to Jpang
    Default

    Yesh, mikeon and I have seen that 'Unknown' means maintenance. Kinda sad though, it is happening a lot more frequently.
    __________________
    -Jpang

    Steam: JpangElite
    Skype: jpang98
    Twitter: @JpangElite
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump