Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Eve Online > General Discussion

#51   Report Post  
    Old 07-28-2010, 10:14 AM

When you open a station container all the items will be grey, right click on an item and click "Unlock" this should do it, well it did for me.

Jonan.... to rename a "station container" you have to put into your hanger first! I have named all the existing ones. Looks like we need another one for Rigs.

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012
      #52   Report Post  
    Old 07-28-2010, 10:15 AM

righto- i'll give it a bash next time i'm on. cheers.

-------
    An irreverent look at gaming, and film; www.TheFunTurret.com
      #53   Report Post  
    Old 07-28-2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bimble View Post
    When you open a station container all the items will be grey, right click on an item and click "Unlock" this should do it, well it did for me.

Jonan.... to rename a "station container" you have to put into your hanger first! I have named all the existing ones. Looks like we need another one for Rigs.
    DOH! That would explain it :P I feel slightly silly now...

Also, could you edit into the first post/corp bulletin/something (I miss corp mail ) a couple of points:

- Anything put into the hangar should be locked automatically (make sure it is), but if you take something from a stack, make sure to lock the stack again afterwards! This is important for security purposes, since the only way we can tell who accessed what, is by seeing who's locked/unlocked it.

- If you want to use one of the BPOs, leave it in the corp hangar. I'm not sure if they need to be locked down or not before this will work, but you should be able to build from them without taking them out of the corp hangar at all.