Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 08-15-2011, 08:47 PM

Unhappy Do You Want Me To Stand Down?

I'm at my wits end with the guild I think I was made Officer when there was a bust up with members and Shiny was formed although knew nothing about it at the time and started forming raids I think we had 17 people on the first for The desert Queen but failed although we got her near and then success [url]http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10105[/url]

Arry was the sole GL and than a bunch of us were made GL Ive tried to get raid up as often as we can but people recently not been turning up apart from Wed night yet people are leaving because were not raiding some the people not turning up.

Every leaving a punch in the guts Ive tried my hardest to get things going but I just don't know what people are wanting and I'm very despondent. It was not a job I asked for but no one else seemed to want to do it and when we were doing so well at what we were doing and then people started leaving, Im at a loss.

The guild built up to a very nice level were 37th on the realm which may not seem high but you want to see how many guild there are on it. We have some very nice guild perks as well.

I just feel I'm baning my head against a wall.

Last edited by Garrett; 08-15-2011 at 10:44 PM.