Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#11   Report Post  
    Old 07-23-2010, 07:19 PM

Send a message via MSN to CelticRaven163

That sucks mate. I know how you feel, i got an indefinate ban on xbox live and spent two weeks emailing their justice squad or whatever they call themselves to simply find out why I was banned. I'm a very respectful gamer. I finally got an email explaining that my motto 'don't be a d*ck' was against the spirit of xbox live and that's why I was banned =/. They eventually let me back on so I could join there community where I was called a fag within ten minutes of logging in, typical. Anyways best of luck mate, I'm sure the PC Gamer mods are far more competent than the people running xbox live and this will all be sorted out in no time at all.

Last edited by CelticRaven163; 07-23-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 07-23-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CelticRaven163 View Post
    my motto 'don't be a d*ck' was against the spirit of xbox live
    So, that explains why there are so many dicks on Xbox Live. It's mandatory... Thanks for clearing that up for me.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 07-24-2010, 05:26 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CelticRaven163 View Post
    That sucks mate. I know how you feel, i got an indefinate ban on xbox live and spent two weeks emailing their justice squad or whatever they call themselves to simply find out why I was banned. I'm a very respectful gamer. I finally got an email explaining that my motto 'don't be a d*ck' was against the spirit of xbox live and that's why I was banned =/. They eventually let me back on so I could join there community where I was called a fag within ten minutes of logging in, typical. Anyways best of luck mate, I'm sure the PC Gamer mods are far more competent than the people running xbox live and this will all be sorted out in no time at all.
    10 minutes? It really took THAT long?
    It's constantly bewildering and saddening that so many teenagers think that skill at button mashing or mouse clicking somehow correlates to the size of a certain body part.

[URL="http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20080801"]http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20080801[/URL]
    Gigabyte GA-X58-USB3 ♦ i7-920 ♦ 6GB DDR3 1333 RAM ♦ Radeon 5850 ♦ WD Caviar 1TB hdd ♦ LG Blu-Ray/DVD +/- RW with LightScribe ♦ Corsair TX750W ♦ Acer X233HZ (1920x1080) ♦ AeroCool BX-500 case ♦ Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) ♦ Saitek Eclipse II ♦ M$ Sidewinder X5
    Steam profile
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 08-29-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bonin View Post
    Yell at me if I shouldn't post this here but several weeks ago I tried to get into the PCG TF2 server only to find I had been thwacked by the righteous hammer of banning. I made a little comment on the steam group asking if there was anyway I could see why I got banned since I'm not a hacker, nor a racist biggot, and I don't have that foul of a mouth usually. Since that didn't work I'll try it here, anyway I can get unbanned? Steam ID is Avenger2099, display name is Bonin.
    It's because you are a BAD MAN.
      #15   Report Post  
    Old 09-19-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mars505 View Post
    Vac ban only lasts for 5 years
    Actually no its permanent!
      #16   Report Post  
    Old 10-20-2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by quango View Post
    So, that explains why there are so many dicks on Xbox Live. It's mandatory... Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    LOL! That's a great point...............
      #17   Report Post  
    Old 10-20-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Triggrrrr View Post
    Actually no its permanent!
    I wonder how many VAC banned chaps had thier account hacked... Still seems to me to be an awful way of policing cheats on any game, youre screwed one way or another.

Reason number 2 I have washed my hands of Steam and Valve. Im actually starting to feel pretty good now I dont have shit like this to worry about.