Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#31   Report Post  
    Old 08-03-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tom Hatfield View Post
    I believe you need 15 people, all of which need to be T5 or above, to form a clan.
    Well, i wouldnt be so sure. [URL="http://uc.worldoftanks.com/uc/clans/#wot&ct_search=PCGCM&ct_order_by=members_count"]Here[/URL] is an example of a clan with a few less than 15. On the other hand, you would need your 15 people to get into any clan events...

My name in WoT is Monilas - I have a fair selection of tanks between tier 3 and 9 - im fairly happy to group up, feel free to message me in game.
      #32   Report Post  
    Old 08-05-2011, 04:59 PM

So, I'm guessing there are a fair few more folk out there looking at this game following the dual whammy in this month's PCG UK edition, i.e. Hatfield's compact-yet-bijou article, and the incentive of a promo code (which apparently can't be redeemed just now? You journo types been getting any feedback on that?).

Anyway, I would have thought that there would be enough folk on the EU server by now for us PCG rabble to have a stab at grabbing some territory? I'm not premium just now, but as I understand it, we could get that set up on the free day the promo codes have gifted us?

So many questions, so little killing. NotQuiteAllHere over on the WoT forums and in-game if something... moves.
      #33   Report Post  
    Old 08-11-2011, 02:05 PM

Not premium, just reinstalled after the closed beta closed. Found out I had a shiny exclusive tank. Shame it's American though. I'm up for a clan if I can get my tanks up to scratch.