Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 07-31-2011, 06:05 PM

Default PC Gamer Guild in Crisis

Hi guys,

I am Kosmos Agamemnon, I was an officer in the official PC Gamer Guild Wars Guild. The guild is called PC Gamer [PCG] we have 3 officers and 22 Members.

In the beginning the Guild was formed by Falco Darkwind, but Falco has not logged into the game in over 2 months. A Guild Wars guild requires an active leader and since I am by far the most active player and officer in the PCG guild the game has automatically appointed me as Guild Leader. Guild wars does this if the current Guild Leader is absent for more than 60 days.

At present I cannot re-appoint Falco as Guild Leader until he logs in again. Now, a bit about me; I have been a Guild Leader in Guild Wars since the early days of the game, and have run a moderately successful guild, before joining KISS (one of the largest guilds in Guild Wars) as an officer in the Kurzick lead guild. I am finishing off a few titles prior to the release of GW2 and spend my time in game aiding players in their attempts to do the same.

I'm experienced enough to manage a guild however there is a problem, I am in Australia and our members are primarily European. My preference is to hand control back to an active Guild Leader in an appropriate time zone. In the interim I will be attempting to ensure that the guild does not fall into failure.

There is much to be done. Please post queries, suggestions below I will keep an eye on this thread.
    Asus P8Z77-V - Deluxe M/Board
    Intel i7 3770K
    2xGainward Geforce 670GTX 2GB Vid Cards
    Creative Labs Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD PCIe Audio Card
    16GB RAM 4x4GB G.Skill 1600Mhz Ripjaws
    4xSeagate 7200RPM 1TB HDD RAID 10 Array
    Blu Ray Optical Drive
    850 Watt ThermalTake ToughPower Power Supply
    ThermalTake Level 10 Full Tower Case
    Sony XBR 46" LED TV/Display.

Kosmos own Custom Overclock Config.