Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift > General Discussion

Closed Thread

#11   Report Post  
    Old 07-31-2011, 05:16 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    Now Dark, I have NEVER had a go about the leadership of this guild or criticised it to anybody. .
    Well I took
    Quote:
    which is something else the leadership needs to sort out.
    and an other I cant spot right now, rightly or wrongly to be a criticism rather than a suggestion and laying the blame on Lolly and myself.

At one point I'm sure I spotted you logging yesterday whistle I was on and wish you spoke to me instead of posting on the forum. Unfortunately when people write something said one way can be read an other when you cant hear how its been said or longer explanations. e.g. when you say leadership I take that as Guild leaders, but do you include offices?

As for 2 people leaving Craft left because he was going to a mates guild I don't know if this was his mates own or one he was in but said he had enjoyed his time with PCG.
    Also the member who asked for an invite said after he been invited though he slipped up and thought they though this was a guild already doing T3 raids.
    As to the other leaving its the old chicken and egg that we don't have enough people geared to do raids and when people become geared want to be doing T3. Although unfortunately the person leaving had been with us some time.

Anyway there hopefully a DRR on tonight and hope your there

Last edited by Garrett; 07-31-2011 at 05:21 PM.
      #12   Report Post  
    Old 07-31-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Well I took

and an other I cant spot right now, rightly or wrongly to be a criticism rather than a suggestion and laying the blame on Lolly and myself.

At one point I'm sure I spotted you logging yesterday whistle I was on and wish you spoke to me instead of posting on the forum. Unfortunately when people write something said one way can be read an other when you cant hear how its been said or longer explanations. e.g. when you say leadership I take that as Guild leaders, but do you include offices?

As for 2 people leaving Craft left because he was going to a mates guild I don't know if this was his mates own or one he was in but said he had enjoyed his time with PCG.
    Also the member who asked for an invite said after he been invited though he slipped up and thought they though this was a guild already doing T3 raids.
    As to the other leaving its the old chicken and egg that we don't have enough people geared to do raids and when people become geared want to be doing T3. Although unfortunately the person leaving had been with us some time.

Anyway there hopefully a DRR on tonight and hope your there
    That's not a criticism it's me saying there are things that need sorting out a criticism would be me saying you are doing nothing about it forinstance.
      #13   Report Post  
    Old 08-02-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
    Air, i did NOT say i was leaving PCG in 2 weeks. I said i told someone in PCG (who is part of the leadership) that i would stay in PCG for 2 weeks after you lot left to see how things go in terms of rebuilding and recruitment and if things were going well i wouldn't be going anywhere, and the person i told this too was missle who is an officer who will verify that. The only thing i had a little moan about was that nobody was on in PCG and i was bored and that is was like this most days in the daytime (which is why i answered your recruitment spam in Meridian on my alt). I never had any intention of leaving PCG on my main, if that was the case i would have joined your guild on that character from the off.
    Er, Aran saw what you typed into guild chat as well. When we asked you why don't you just move your main instead of your alt, you said you would give PCG 2 weeks to see if things improve. We're not stupid.

Quote:
    Also if you remember the talk about raiding was PCG & Your guild together as an alliance, i even asked if anyone from PCG had spoken to you about a raiding alliance, but i guess you just have a selective memory don't you and are twisting that to make out i was thinking about myself to justify your decision when infact i was thinking about all the people i considered friends in this game doing things together and wasn't thinking about myself at all.
    The mention of a raiding alliance was discussed between Aran and Darkphoenix when myself and the others had joined Shiny. Corrosion are not a raiding guild (yet) seeing as we have only been in existence for a week. This was not set in stone, nor discussed with Branwen etc. as they have enough people at the moment to do raids themselves.

Quote:
    And as for me being aggresive, i guess i must have been threatening people with harm and shouting at them eh? Grow up i'm not like that at all, yes i might be opinionated and stick to my guns but i'm not aggresive as shouting at people and being aggresive gets you nowhere which is something you learn over 10 years of running guilds. What gets me the most is the fact that you kicked me after i had gone offline instead of doing it when i was around and telling me why and then you weren't even man enough to tell me why when i asked you ingame after i had logged on, instead putting me on ignore in order to avoid the issue and then come on here and post bullshit and twisting things i said.
    You don't have to run around screaming and threaten people to come a cross as pushy and aggressive. Especially seeing as everyone is sitting behind their keyboards and never come into contact in person. As for being "man" enough. Grow up yourself fella. It was done after discussion with the other officers who also wanted you out. We didn't want a slanging match in guild chat or in whispers etc. as we all have better things to do. Clearly you don't let the issue lie, else you wouldn't be creating a QQ post in PC Gamer's forums about an issue that doesn't concern them...

Quote:
    it's a game that people play for fun
    You could have fooled me. Aggressive rants about leadership, arguments about loot rolls for the wrong classes, pushing for raiding when a guild is under-geared, and whining on another guild's forum about issues with a guild you're trying to join etc...

Quote:
    ...not to have their personality and character ripped to pieces so they are on the verge of quitting the game completely.
    Calm down and take a chill pill. People in Rift and other online games come across criticism from time to time. Just /ignore and move on... like we do.
      #14   Report Post  
    Old 08-02-2011, 09:44 AM
    Insane Moderator

And with that... I'll close the thread before any comeback flames it up.

Thanks for posting all and remember, we do have Private Message system.
    Closed Thread