Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
      #1   Report Post  
    Old 06-21-2011, 04:24 AM

Default State Of The Guild

Ok Ok I know it sounds a bit americanish ect but this is just to update everyone.
    as all know now our perviouse leader broke 1 of his own guild rules and created a great disturbance in the force of the guild (like the KOTOR ref bit there), causing us to lose and still lose most of our high end players. Mr Victor Meldrew Olgit bravely stepped up to the plate took control and started to sort things out (his rep as an Olgit has now gone down the swany totaly and thinking of changing his name to Nicegit)
    It is with great pleasure and a bit of pride that I can announce that we are well on the way to recovery. Thanks to the efforts of the guild leaders/officers that stepped up we have now started to try and do some elite raid rifts, T1 dugeons, Crafting raid rifts ect ect. we are also activly helping low level members to level and from my point of view there is what appears tobe a healthy amount of banter, advice and chat in the guild chat.
    I propose our next stap is to get people to use Vent more esp when grouping as it is quicker to speak than type,( I for one also want to hear how Aran voice sound and Airs.....aahhh day dream time) as this would help greatly.
    So a big thankyou to Dark,Aran,Arry and Air for all the work they have done and also a big thankyou to Whiskey who has manforly stepped up to become our main Tank.
    The future looks bright and positive

ps
    please note this was written on a nightshift at work at around 0500hrs so any speeling mistakes ect arer due to lack of sleep