Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Wurm Online > The Grizzly Beer Inn

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-29-2010, 10:17 PM

Default Hellooooooooooo

Anybody out there?
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 AM

Yep I'm here...... I'm standing next to you.... so you dont have to shout too loud - hehehe...

Hi Everyone..

I'm Prospero, PCG Village Citizen since Nov 2009 when I was on Golden Valley and then moved over to Freedom in Jan 2010.
    I'm supposed to be the village Forrester / Lumberyard but as most Wurmians go out and chop down their own trees etc..
    I'm now kinda redundant, but I still keep an eye out to make sure the area doesnt get moo much de-forrestation and that new trees are planted.

I have an Island just off the shores of PCG Freedom Village on Colossus Lake, and there I try and run a farm..with some cattle and horses.
    At the moment I'm in the process of expanding one of my pens so that I can breed more animals...

If you're in the Colossus Lake Area, pop in and see the village and its people and say Hi.. you never know.. .you might even like it here..

PCG (Wurm) // PCG STO // PCG Minecraft

WURM - Come Visit PCG
    StarTrek Online - Boldly Go to Season 9
    Minecraft - LEGO for Grown-Ups

Last edited by Prospero; 06-30-2010 at 12:15 PM.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2010, 12:17 PM

Hi! Joined last November, and I moved to Freedom in Feb. 2010. I help out with the village farms (actually sometimes all I do is tend the farms then logoff :P ), as well as groom the animals.

My real passion is dairy. I supply the entire village with cheeeese! Even though sandwiches ninja-decay in about 2 hours real time, probably less. I'm starting to expand my dairy empire to bread, as well.

I live right in the village opposite the Kitchen which is dead handy Sadly I don't tend to meet many people, as I live in a GMT+8 time zone (Hong Kong if you're curious) so if you see me, say hi!
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 07-01-2010, 02:11 PM

Hey people.

ShadetheDruid here, although everyone just calls me Shade. I joined the original GV village in very late November '09, and moved to the Freedom village in very late February '10.

I play the role of the village's jeweler, priest of Fo (which my alt takes care of), and dabbler in leatherworking. I live outside the village, with one deed to the east into the forest, and one to the north on the lakeside near where Gypsy Market used to be.

So.. that's me.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 07-03-2010, 08:08 AM

Hello =]
    I'm shadybear, and I originally joined the GV village back in July/ August '09, before moving to Freedom around April/ May 2010.

At the moment, I love terra-forming, so since moving to Freedom, I've mostly been digging and dredging (and the odd bit of farming too =] ), also I like any carpentry/ woodcutting activities.

I currently live about 5 tiles away from the north side of the village on a deed owned by ArthurX.

See ya around =]
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 07-03-2010, 04:14 PM

Any of the original few still playing, and what servers? I've been thinking of returning but I'm not seeing any names I recognise.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 07-03-2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    Any of the original few still playing, and what servers? I've been thinking of returning but I'm not seeing any names I recognise.
    There is...well...me.

The next oldest residents are Hulkmccracken (Freedom), Jekev (moved to Wild) and Marmaduke (GV).

There's both a group on GV and the non-PVP premium server Freedom. [URL="http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537"]New directions are in the process of being created.[/URL] Be good to see you back, although things have changed a lot since we first started.
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 07-04-2010, 08:59 AM

Hey,

I'm Jekev and I joined the village last August . I have spent time on all the servers, being the first to move over to Freedom with Squirrel and later on I founded the Freedom village, holding the deed as mayor untill I decided to move over to the Wild server, leaving Digi in charge.

My priest, Akkumage, is still on Freedom praying and enchanting (or, usually failing to ). On wild I am enjoying skilling random skill to 50, in the never ending battle for high characteristics. I am planning on moving to Epic on its release, to complete my world tour and finally settle down. When I am not skilling or praying I spend my time trying to convince people to move to Wild or Epic .
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 07-15-2010, 10:09 PM

Arkatufus here,

I joined PCG in... December I think? Boxer day, whenever that is, moved to freedom to co-found the PCG freedom, and then founded the Vash Naroom deed near the canal.

I don't play right now (RL problems), but you'll find me chatting/lurking in the IRC with the rest of the gang.