Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Win

#1   Report Post  
    Old 05-26-2011, 09:50 PM

Default Raid report 26/5/11

Win-dudes 10:

Ulthané
    Goffik

Wyrmy
    Dudutroll
    Torlok/Belara (for Atramedes, in a vain attempt to steal Hubi's bow)

Isilindal
    Bimble
    Surprise
    Hubitrix
    Dreigiau

Loot
    Surprise
    Isil
    Moar cloth lol

Smooth as a baby's waxed bottom again this week. Slight problems with interrupts on Maloriak, but once that was sorted, no trouble. Ulthané tanked everything on his first run through BWD with no issues, though that may in part due to the World's Most Win Shaman (screw you, Barker! :P). Highlight was Atramedes again, which we one-shot, and included a healing tour-de-force from Wyrmy and Isil after we lost Dudutroll in the first airphase. Phenomenal stuff all round.

We also got in some good practice on Chimaeron, which neither Dudu nor I had healed - we were having trouble due to confusion over healing assignments, but as soon as we sorted that out, we got him down to 3%, though that was a bit over scheduled raid end, so we called it.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 05-26-2011, 10:15 PM

Thanks for the awesome run guys

As was said it was my first time doing a raid since vanilla (BH doesn't really count) and thanks to awesome guildies helping me along the way I now have a love for raiding and a hate for Chimaeron.

I can't thank team Win enough for getting me started in raiding and I look forward to raiding with you in the future.

Ulthané
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 05-27-2011, 08:03 AM

Really fun raid.

Magmaw: The DPS was insane. I beat my Magmaw record kill by 1minute 30 seconds. Goffik nearly hit 30K dps which is just wrong.

On nom nom: I did not get the achievement so some interupts were missed. Wyrmy died to a rogue toxic (naughty DPS!) but he was quickly rez'ed by Dudu.

Malroiak: First attempt was a big balls up. I forgot to organise the dispelling for the adds and then missed the spellsteal of the second Remedy so he healed up. Second time our dps was insane and I had to call a dps slow down on the second Red and Blue phase and in fact I will looking for my wand shoot button in the end. Last phase was a bit sloppy because Uth managed to pull the boss and adds but we managed it.

Atramedes: Oneshot enough said. I think the ranged all got flamed once as I had to use cooldowns to save myself but the healers step up and and pulled us through.

Chimaeron: Last attempt was a 3% wipe. The funniest thing was when I did the ready check and called a pull, Uth hit the boss and died. Next time I explained that Surprise starts the fight before Uth pulls.

I ended up with 6 Maelstorm Crystals but three were used for Peerless Stats on Surprise's new chest piece.

Realm First! Zen Master Cook - 25th Sep 2012

Last edited by Bimble; 05-27-2011 at 08:12 AM.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 05-27-2011, 08:50 AM

Yeah a great (cloth dropping) raid again.
    We need you back in akee so something else will drop

On chim its probably better if we save bloodlust till the last phase but at least we got to see it
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 05-27-2011, 11:48 AM

Incredible run guys.

Not only did we blood in a new tank but with a new healing team too the result was extrodinary.
    To do the bosses we did when a few people had never seen them is a remarkable achievement.
    My personal gratz go to Uthane, Dude and Belaras Shammy, Torlok, took to it like ducks to water (If those ducks carry big weapons and shiny lootz).

As far as the raid leading went, thanks to Bim for stepping up. We all helped when we could and I think nights like this help bring a team closer as we all communicate.

Akee the Power Generator Hood didnt drop honest, and it honestly wasnt sharded.

Wyrmy
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 05-27-2011, 03:50 PM

Sounds like a good raid - it's always nice to have the occasionaly night off, so thanks muchly to bimble, belara and the rest of you for putting up with my absence.

Sounds like ulthane and dudutrolll worked out great, which should be a worry for our current pally tank and druid healer

If Ult and dud can try and grab me in-game for a chat someitme that would be great - it's half term for me this week so I should be on a bit more than usual.

As to loot, I had to step out so some leather would drop. Hopefully that cloth head will be there next week

A reminder that sunday we'll be going back to al'akir - please check videos if you havent seen it before, and those who have seen it before practice your 3-D awareness - do malygos or vashj'ir quests or play portal 2!
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 05-27-2011, 11:59 PM

Great to hear it went so well. In hindsight, I'm gutted I volunteered to step out, but there you go.
    No offence Bim, but it's not quite the same without Akee shouting random harshness, then going all high pitched and girly when things go wrong

See u all next week!

Steam ID: Jakhara

Follow me on Twitter: Jakhara1

PCG's PS2 Outfit on Steam: Here