Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer

#1   Report Post  
    Old 06-12-2010, 12:48 PM

Default Extra Life 2010

Hello PC Gamer!

I thought I'd try to help spread the message of [URL="http://extralife.sarcasticgamer.com/"]Extra Life[/URL], a community effort started by the folks over at Sarcastic Gamer.

About Extra Life:
    Extra Life takes place on October 16th, 2010 and is the 3rd annual occurrence of the event, which aims to raise money and awareness for Childrenís Miracle Network Hospitals. To date the event has raised more than $300,000 dollars to help kids live long happy lives by providing hospitals with much needed funding for equipment and programs. 100% of the money raised stays where it is raised. In the gamerís LOCAL CMN Hospital.

Extra Life is a 24 hour gaming marathon, where you aim to be sponsored, per hour, as much as you can. As previously stated, Extra Life takes place on October 16th, and if you cannot make it, then there will be several make up days shortly after.

Sounds great! Where can I sign up?
    If you like the sound of helping others by doing what you love, then head on over to [URL]http://extralife.sarcasticgamer.com/[/URL] and register.
    You could even create a PC Gamer team, and compare yourselves against the several other gaming communities taking part.

Thanks in advance for your support of this great charity.

-Egg651

P.S: I thought I'd repost this here from the old forums. Hopefully it will actually get noticed this time.

Tags

charity, extra, life