Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#1   Report Post  
    Old 04-02-2011, 10:08 PM

Default Report 2/4

was a really good night, one of the most productive raids we have had for a few weeks. thank's all for coming and making this possible.

Attendance,
    Horn, Myth, Kol, Eviee, Pyro, Osk, Slash, Revvy, Teut and puppies.

We started the night in BoT where we we 2 shot halfus and putting us in good pace for the rest of the night.

after this we went on to magmaw yet again it was another 2 shot and a nice quick kill, after this we went on Omnitron where we had a few problems with add's and hitting sheided bosses, but after a couple of wipes we managed to get them down, this left us with about an hour to try some new bosses.

as we were already in BWD we went onto Maloriak where we had a few problems with either missed interupts on the add's (I was a bit slow a couple of times) or people where interrupting the wrong things meaning we didn't spawn enough add's before phase two, but after a few wipes we got the hang of it and managed to get him down.

due to deciding arta would probably be too hard with our setup and Dari not wanting to get Epics new tank saved for chim, with the last 30ish mins we went back to BoT to give the twin drakes a try, by the time we got through the trash we only had a couple of tries, we did do ok on this boss considering a few people hadn't seen it before, but due to people running out of the ranged group with the wrong ability on them or people getting sent to the twighligh zone we wiped, but now more people have seen it I hope we can try to get some progression on this boss next week.

all in all it was a great raid we managed to get 4 bosses down in a single night, this was a big improvement from the last few weeks, hopefully we can keep moving in this direction and progress even more over the next few weeks.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 04-03-2011, 09:51 AM

Thanks for raid guys was really nice to get chance to dps for change. Hopefully with few more run ill get the hang of all those sneaky mage tricks (Cheers Slash for Tips)
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 04-03-2011, 12:43 PM

doom your welcome to come any time you want we are normally short on ranged.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 04-03-2011, 05:22 PM

Sounds like you had a good raid. Nice one.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 11:19 AM

Sorry I had to bail again guys, It's a real struggle to garantee my attendance at all atm
    Glad your still able to keep it going Beli

I'm afraid im just going to have to reliquish leading this team seeing as my attendance has been abysmal recently and not knowing what my shifts are from week to week. Really sorry guys.

I'll try and get back raiding again soon
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 03:31 PM

ok Goff thanks for letting me know, I will try to start picking up doing the tactics instead of relying on Dari, as he probably gets enough leading doing Epic.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 03:34 PM

Actually, I really enjoy leading, as I'm a control freak. My only concern is that people will get sick of listening to me!
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 03:36 PM

but it's fun listening to you shout at slash lol.

I will try to pick up some of the work tho.
      #9   Report Post  
    Old 04-04-2011, 03:41 PM

No one could get bored of your soothing tones Darieth! Plus we enjoy listening to you rage at Slash!