Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Super

#1   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 12:52 PM

Default Sat 19th report

I was half asleep last night so I forgot to take down the list of names, but thanks to everyone for coming and a special thanks to Darieth for leading for me as I don't like talking on vent unless I have to and he knows the bosses better than most people.

we had quite a few people new to raiding/cata raiding, but we only had a couple of wipes on halfus then we got him down fairly quick once we swapped the tanks, we then gave the twin drakes a try we wiped on these quite a bit we did make a decent effort at it considering half the raid had never seen it but in the end due to healing/coordination/too many melee problems we decided to go have a look at BWD for the people who hadn't seen it.

we had several wipes on omnitron due to missed interrupts and such but by then we were getting close to the end of the raid so we decided to give a few shots on magmaw to give people a chance to see it, due to me being the only ranged player we had a couple of wipes due to me either being out of healer range too long or failing at kitting.

all in all it was a good night considering quite a few people hadn't seen the fights and we were melee heavy, hopefully we can carry on next week and try to push a bit further.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 03:50 PM

Sounds like you're learning more each week. It took my tema a long time to get over the initial bump of those first bosses, but now we're through them and getting new bosses down each week - keep it up!
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 05:27 PM

Off the top of my head, and looking at calendar signups, I believe the raiders were:

Horngrimm
    Oskrilyth

Teutonic
    Slashilol
    Leegund

Belimawr
    Boogy
    Eviee
    Smithman
    Acathla

I also had never tanked anything other than BH in Cata, far as I can remember. So not too shabby, we were getting the hang of Valiona and Theralion, but so few ranged does make healing very difficult.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 05:27 PM

thing is akee we had already killed most of the early bosses just for some reason recently the team fell apart so we are having to try and rebuild.

but it's starting to seem promising again, but we are still really short on people that is why we needed darieth, belara and slash. but hopefully if we can keep moving in this direction we can back to where we were and start moving forward onto the harder bosses again.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 03-20-2011, 05:29 PM

thanks bel, I hadn't been in game to look at that yet but it seems correct.