Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Minecraft > US Server

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-24-2012, 10:37 AM

Default Remove all posts by me

I really don't care anymore. after today I'm just going to be in my rapture build with my close group of friends and I'm done with chat. Sorry for those that wanted it but I wont be building Hunger games anymore. You guys have anarchy now so have fun with that. to the mods and admins this isn't about what happened in anarchy. I'm not mad about that. I'm just going to stick to my close group of friends and not worry about the other stuff on the server. I wont be posting "helpful stuff" anymore and I'll be sticking with my youtube channel. Any vids i make on the server will but have a PCgamer logo or chat box in them, nor will I take any vid of other players builds so as to not violate their rights. since the rapture build was made by many more then just me do not delete the build to punish me for this post. just ban me and let them build and have fun doing it.

For those to lazy to read my rantings

*im not building the HG anymore
    *im only going to be in rapture for now on
    *Im not going to be talking in chat
    *My vids are rapture only and will have no PCgame logos
    *do not punish my friends by deleting rapture just punish me with a ban if you feel it necessary

I did try to keep this forum free of "dirty air" but now im posting it myself...=s
    int count;

for(count=1;count<500;count++
    printf("Your argument is invalid.");
    return 0;
    }
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-24-2012, 11:40 PM

Again, not knowing all the issues involved, I'll say I'm sorry you're stepping away from the community.
    I do want to thank you for the effort you placed toward getting the US vs UK hunger games under way. I'm sure maxmax is tired of the US flag over the castle I hoped to copy in the HG arena. -I'll swap it a town flag once I figure out how to preform that copying magic.
    -On that - I'm sure it'll be slow progress, but I still hope to have a kick arse HG arena assembled some day - I wanted to let you know and don't want you to feel slighted by it in any way, because it was obviously your idea.
    As said- I don't know what all is behind this- I don't know what went on in Anarchy. The odd hours I play, I get very little communications with others. I'll assume it's not primarily the apparent apathy toward the HG project. Insert a "Rat - not everything is about you!" here.
    Hope you enjoy your gaming- peace out. Phil
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-25-2012, 02:55 AM

Rat- I wish you luck in your builds and all. The reason I'm not going to be talking on chat is my own and has nothing to do with what has been happening on the server.

Due to raz's comments today I will be hoping on the anarchy server to just grief him and only him from now on. I hold no grudge or childish feelings against him. But that comment struck everyone on the xbox end as a little "out to left field".

My actions in the anarchy server are my own. I grief for good laughs when it is ok to grief. If you feel I have gone to far in my grief then I have done my job well.

And raz I wont be responding to your comments.
    int count;

return 0;
    }
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-25-2012, 04:07 AM

Then you will not be sharing time with us on the server any longer nightshift. Your true colors turned out to be so much more dull than u led us to believe.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-25-2012, 08:36 AM

no raz. I wasn't the first in this "personal" attack. As I said before I give as hard as I get and when you couldn't drop the insults toward me I felt the need to defend myself in kind. I'm not going to ask for a ban removal for this since I know it is use doing the banning and insulting.

So if you can't take it like you give it then don't speak.

Rat- later man.

Sleep- Good luck with pilot

Pilot- Good luck with sleep

Coco- ... COCO!

ZX- Thanks for the help with the mob tower I made

To those that tried to help with the HG build- Sorry I couldn't make it work for you guys but stay Hungary my friends.

If anyone needs to talk to me ill be on the UK server
    int count;

return 0;
    }

Last edited by NightShift679; 08-25-2012 at 08:50 AM.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 08-29-2012, 10:12 PM

I will miss you,really