Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Games

#1   Report Post  
    Old 05-04-2012, 06:55 AM
    Banned

Smile More detailed information about TERA in www.teraitems.com

I wondering about whether you are keen on MMOs like me or not? Recently, an MMO from Korea is very popular. It will be reborn in North American. Iím going to share something I know in the following. If you are not busy, you can have a look.

Screen style
    The screen is full of fantastic and incredible picture, grotesque humor striking. The character is a combination of Oriental mystery and Western sexy, show the charm of evil temptation. Range of equipments and gears, represent property, various shapes and rich colors.

Game content
    Each character in the TERA has twists and turns of plot, rich flying figures emotion, and each character will have a profound social and historical background. When the characters reach the appropriate grade, you can upgrade your skill spent some money.

Game action
    Operation with the conjunction with the mouse and keyboard as well as handle, to get started quickly, no lock mode makes fighting more realistic. Different Race have different strengths, the team prior to the cooperation is very important.

Having said that, have you got a general understanding of TERA? If you are not clear enough, you can click the following links, where more detailed information.
    Links: [url]http://www.teraitems.com[/url]

Tags

mmo, pc game, rpg, tera, tera gold