Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > SW: The Old Republic > US Guild - Coconut Monkeys

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-10-2012, 06:05 AM

Default Raid Wed / Sat

Wrenz is looking to start guild raiding in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, I'm going to put together another Karraga's Palace and Eternity Vault run this Wed 6-9pm pst, finishing (if need be) on Sat 5-8pm pst. Depending on the amount of people interested will determine if we do 8 man or 16 man.

These are fairly easy runs, Youtube the fights so you have an idea. Loot will be your traditional need/greed system like in HMs but know that tokens/tier pieces are pre assigned by the game (I know lame) and since there is no /roll or /random master looter is kinda pointless.

You dont have to be geared out but fresh 50s in greens will make things rougher so work on your Correllia gear, HMs, PvP, daily heroics in Belsavis/Ilum to help you out.

Post here with your Name, Class/Role if you are interested or send me an ingame msg with the same info.

ありがとうございます
    -Arbiter-

P.S. Depending how things go I would also like to make a solid 8 man group and do either/both OPs in Hard Mode, if people are up for it.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-10-2012, 02:09 PM

Hey Arbiter-- looks like we have our signals crossed here.

Wrenz is running guild raids on Wednesday and Saturday nights and has been talking to folks this past week, including you, to make sure those days work for everyone. Our first raid is this Wednesday, at 7p.m., for Karraga's Palace to see how things go. Folks have received those raid invites via in-game mail.

We would love to see a couple of raids going if there is enough interest (so far we've had 2 tanks including you and 2 healers express a desire to raid) but would not want to have raids set up at conflicting times.

Is there another set of days and times you'd like to take on for running your own set of raids? Let us know.

And for reference, the Guild Wiki has raid strat pages up for folks to all be on the same page as to boss abilities and strats, as well as raiding rules/expectations. You can find them here:

[url]https://coconutmonkeys.wikispaces.com/Raiding[/url]

cheers,

Anexxia

Last edited by Anexxia; 01-10-2012 at 02:14 PM.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-10-2012, 07:58 PM

Guess we have. Spoke to him day before yesterday and he told me he was going to start in 2 weeks. And I have not recived an ingame invite either hence why I'm putting together the run.
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 01-10-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by warlord69 View Post
    Guess we have. Spoke to him day before yesterday and he told me he was going to start in 2 weeks. And I have not recived an ingame invite either hence why I'm putting together the run.
    You did not receive an invite because when we spoke, you would not commit to raiding with us and talked about already leading raids with people from outside the guild. I'm confused why you didn't think starting a competing raid with the same times we discussed would cause issues.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 01-11-2012, 12:10 AM

Wrenz, sorry but I was in Vent when you talked with Arbiter, and you clearly said it would be a couple of weeks before you scheduled a run. Not to mention the fact nowhere on the forums do you have a thread scheduling the run, and used in-game mail to invite people rather than the forums. Also considering the fact Arbiter and myself weren't invited to the raid we shouldn't be expected to twiddle our thumbs and say oh well maybe next run. Now if you had actually setup the run openly, and not behind peoples' backs so I, and I expect Arbiter, only found out about your run from a guildie who you did invite this wouldn't have happened. Don't try to pass blame off on someone else, and try to avoid taking any responsibility yourself.
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 01-11-2012, 01:07 AM

Hi Fandaran-- I also heard the Vent conversation and believe Wrenz said "we didn't at that moment have the # of healers we needed and thought it might take a couple of weeks" for us to be ready to raid, which luckily for us turned out to not be the case.

I also heard Wrenz directly ask Arbiter if he would be willing to give up running his own raids to come to guild only raids led by Wrenz on Wed/Sat. Arbiter did not say yes, and Wrenz asked him to let him know.

Wrenz has spent a considerable amount of time talking with those folks who raised their hands on this forum and expressed interest, gauging availability etc. This ended up being done via in game conversations and mail due to the fact that not everyone uses this forum.

Arbiter, I do know for a fact that Wrenz had shared the planned raiding days with you; I am completely behind you in your desire to lead your own raids but respectfully request you find a different schedule as we do not have enough 50s of the appropriate roles to house two competing raids. Additionally, having raids running more nights per week will allow more guildies to participate.

Please feel free to talk to me in game. Would prefer we engage in a conversation, if needed, to get past this and move on as a team

Thanks!

A