Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > World of Warcraft Guild (EU) > Raids and Events > Team Awesome

#1   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 09:32 AM

Default Raid report 5/1/12

Attendees:
    Tanks: Slimbutnails and Sarkris
    Healers: Archaz, Zubi and Jaegar
    Melee: Sidjames
    Ranged: Belimawr, Zalid, Revvy and Aphaeas

Well not as back to normal as I would have hoped but we should shortly be back on track!

We have had a couple of departures over the last few weeks. We are now officially down to 9 players and I am back to taking over the reins of Team Awesome. Anyway, more of that shortly...

We managed to kill two bosses and have a handful of attempts at the dreaded ball boss before TOR claimed one of our players and there were no others available to tank for us.
    Then we tried to go to FL but even with some switching of alts there was noone interested in joining us so rather than waste time we called it.

I already have a new tank lined up and depending on server transfers etc I am hoping he will be with us on Sunday. We are still 9 strong and the conscencus from those 9 is that they are willing to continue to dedicate raid time to WoW so the team is still stable, we just need to take on a few more people (especially healers and a tank os). I know that some of you want to change mains which is fine. Archaz will be going druid if I can get a new Pally and I am happy for Sid to go priest as long as we can get a DPS. I also have my druid which is heals/tank, although i am still working on the tanking gear. We need to be a bit flexible for now, so even if you change your mains I may ask you to relog to other chars now and again.
    I want around 13 regular players. Yes this is more than we can take in a raid but we need to have back ups and I will rotate people in and out as necessary.

As of now I am the raid leader (unless Sark comes back). I am a little rusty so I will need you all to give me a hand by knowing tactics and also your class like the back of your hand. If the healers are failing and you know you have a big cooldown you can use then tell me and then start using it. Or if you can interupt something then do it. My knowledge is inferior to Sarks so I really need us all to pull together!

Flasks are looking a bit low, apart from draconic. I will review the flask list as it hasn't been done in a while.

Sunday will be DS as long as we have numbers, Tuesday will be LFR with Win and then see what we can do (FL/DS). You can bring alts to LFR, I don't really mind, you can even come even if you are saved but I want as many people as possible in LFR to help boost morale and show that we are still a strong team.

I have not given up on Team Awesome yet and I do not intend to anytime soon. If you spot any people in guild who could raid, point me in their direction. I have already spoken to a couple who will be trialled in the next few weeks.

Sorry for the long post but there was a lot that needed to be said!

Last edited by Aphaeas; 01-06-2012 at 09:39 AM.
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 09:37 AM

I have just had a chat with Bígbasher, he is going to server transfer for us and is also a magazine reader so he will soon be raiding with us.

He is on the standard 3 week trial but havign spoken to him, I am confident that we will take him on, I am just sticking to procedures.
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 11:16 AM

I'll look at sorting my druid for bear in case something like last night happens, I have a full 378+ feral set with a bit tweeking it should hold up to most things, obviously would need some practice but I will get it ready and a bit practice just in case. (No slim I'm not changing my main again it just has the gear if needed )
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 11:42 AM

Dont worry big is here ive 1 shotted all 1st 5 bosses this week and ready to do it again and im 7/8 hunter and got morchock heroic down even my healer got in on some action hes downed 5 aswell so i will not fail just show me the big boy that needs beating i will get him so i know all tactics and hopefully bring a few extra tricks to it should be fun we will get 8/8 and pick at there corpses for loot muhahaha
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 01-06-2012, 01:12 PM

Good show. I'm on ultraxion heroic at the moment so I can always offer my advice on dps needs and expectations. Tatics I can always shout out to if needed.

I will mainly be running my priest healer for team awesome when ever I'm not raiding with my warlock guild on outland. We raid wed Thurs Sunday mainly so It kinda clashes. But were on progress atm so might not be able join some runs.

Aph has me on realid so she can always ask when and if I'm raiding

Get some new meat in the team and increase the numbers can only mean better things!