Go Back   PC Gamer Forums > Play with PC Gamer > Rift

#1   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 07:44 AM

Default This is BS

And I really mean it! All the constant drama going on in our guild and crap!!! Half the core of our 50's leave because of it, not because they want to raid!!! Out of all our new officers that were promoted after the last drama that unfolded between Air, Aran, Orwella and Angry, I am the only one that is left, as well as Healzz, who unfortunately can not go on because of his work. Whisy hasn't been on for a week (though I am sure he is around) and Jumaji for nearly 2 weeks!!! This is ridiculous!!!! I will keep on recruiting more players, however if this drama continues we are never going to fully recover!!! So everyone who is left in the guild, I know most of you for a while and I know that you dislike this stuff as much as me, so let's do our best to preserve our friendship, so NO MORE FIGHTING! thank you
      #2   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 07:46 AM

That came out rather cheesy and lame, basically anyone who starts more drama will receive a spanking so unless you are a melancholic, don't do it!!
      #3   Report Post  
    Old 08-19-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shamane55 View Post
    That came out rather cheesy and lame, basically anyone who starts more drama will receive a spanking so unless you are a melancholic, don't do it!!
    no more fighting cos this would be worst punishment EVER you dont want mis showing up at ur door

Cos Im Cool Like That
      #4   Report Post  
    Old 08-19-2011, 06:46 PM

Cool

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shamane55 View Post
    dont you mean masochist? e.g.

gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, especially the tendency to seek this form of gratification.
      #5   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 09:08 AM

Miss remeber it is holiday month, and going on about how long people not logged on is quite funny as you have only just logged back after being away for 2 weeks!!!!! aahhh well there goes the peace. But your right about the crap that dogs PCG, we seem to attract egotistic alpha male players
      #6   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 08:50 PM

Sorry I haven't been on lately but unfortunately the phone lines in my area have gone down and i haven't had internet access for the last week
    We have been told we should be back up and running by the end of the week so i will be back.
      #7   Report Post  
    Old 08-17-2011, 09:24 PM

yay that's good well today was really fun and the guild was lively and active, all we need are a couple more players that can frequently go on to keep the guild chat and the guild like that and we will be in fantastic shape
      #8   Report Post  
    Old 08-18-2011, 10:44 AM

my epic recruiting that got stealthedassassin and dobbii to join

Cos Im Cool Like That