Apparently a game has just been released. What was it called, Bortal Doo, Wortal Zoo? No, it escapes me. Apparently it has an item shop , though, and an interactive teaser for the upcoming film, Super 8.
But what else has been going on in PC gaming today? There's so much stuff it's easy to forget, which is why we've put them all in a list. You'll find it lurking below.
- A Fallout: New Vegas game ofthe year edition has been spotted.
- StarCraft 2 has been patched .
- The latest Overgrowth update video shows rabbits doing Muy Thai.
- There's a new version of Fraps out for those who like taking screenshots and videos of their games.
- Gamasutra talk to Telltale games about their ever expanding collection of licenses , From Back to the Future, to Jurassic Park.
- Eurogamer asks Human Head why they've decided to drop portals and gravity tracks for Prey 2.
- Doom 4 is on the way, and id Software promise it won't just be a reskinned version of Rage.
- A tanker load of new Saints Row 3 screens have landed.
- More publishers than ever will be showing at this year's Gamescom .
Today in the PC Gamer office, well, you can guess what we were playing. Portal 2 had us all giggling, but it was Tim and Owen's adventures in co-op provoked the loudest laughs. Aside from Owen's attempts to repeatedly cram himself into Tim's transport tube at the end of every level, they were a surprisingly organised team. The trouble is, Portal 2's co-op mode is packed full of hilarious ways to die, and it wasn't long before both players spent more time giggling than completing the puzzles. We can't wait to get back to it. What will you be playing this evening?