A new Starcraft 2 unit you say? What do we think readers? What could it be? There's speculation in the other post, but it's all boringly sensible. Here are my ideas:
- An armoured ET?
- A mechanised knight with a shield?
- A marauder wearing a hat?
- Wall-E XTREME!!!?
- A pretty butterfly?
- A protoss with a funny head?
- A zergling hiding behind some rocks?
Check inside for a collection of mysteriously silhouetted PC gaming news.
- Creator of VVVVVV Terry Cavanagh talks to Gamasutra about his new game
- The steam forums have an interesting comparison Counter Strike: Source and Counter Strike: Global Offensive maps.
- Rumour: BF3 blog says anonymous source is telling them EA and Valve are 'close to an agreement' over EA games like Battlefield 3 appearing on steam.
- Gamasutra say LA Noire developers Team Bondi are now closing.
- CVG report on a frankly bizarre sounding reality TV series that will send American footballers into real life combat scenarios based on Battlefield 3. What?
So tell me readers, if you were adding a new Starcraft unit, what would it be?