Today's other news: Resident Evil 6, Borderlands 2, Orcs Must Die! 2, and more
Today's helping of news we didn't post includes a shiny Resident Evil 6 trailer and a quip montage from a truly deranged little girl in Borderlands 2, among others. Also, Gangnam Style synchronized Skyrim dance. Enough said.
- The official Tokyo Game Show trailer for Resident Evil 6 how things went tentacled-pear-shape.
- At first glance, Tiny Tina seems like a displaced unfortunate in Borderlands 2's cutthroat world of Pandora. That's when she starts talking.
- Just Cause 2's mayhem-filled multiplayer mod helped along a "brighter future" for the franchise, according to developer Avalanche.
- Contrary to what dwarves tell you, orcs just don't pop out of the ground, and Orcs Must Die! 2's $5 Family Ties DLC (releasing tomorrow on Steam) proves it with the biggest orc matriarch wielding an even bigger spiked ball of death.
- Watch a cop-evading sportster slowly trade rubber for mud in Need for Speed: Most Wanted's latest trailer.