And in other PC gaming news...
Oh that Tom Francis, what is it about him? He can't seem to play anything without causing insane chaos, just look at his Skyrim preview. All he did was steal a horse and somehow that caused a major diplomatic incident, taking two groups of guardsmen to the brink of war. I hope your ill gotten gains were worth it Tom. I don't know how you sleep at night.
Check inside for a selection of emergent, chaotic PC gaming news.
- The New York Times points us to Spent, the game about surviving on a low income in the US.
- Battleblog has some stats on the Battlefield 3 beta, it was played by over eight million people, with 1.5 billion virtual soldiers were killed.
- Meanwhile Eurogamer tell us that Battlefield 3 has 2 million pre-orders.
- Veteran comics and Batman: The Animated Series writer Paul Dini talks to on Gamasutra. about writing Arkham City.
- BiowareFans reveals there will be a Dragon Age comic series.
- Reddit points us to this hilarious interpretation of Mass Effect multiplayer, by pokketmowse.
Tell us readers, what's the first thing you want to do in Skyrim?