And in other PC gaming news...
Excitement! Tonight's Activision Blizzard earning call should turn up something about the incoming Diablo 3 beta, and might reveal some huge news about the next Call of Duty game. Which one would you like to play more?
Today on PCGamer.com we've offered a selection of free betas for you to join. If you like the idea of a 3D MMORTS full of dragons and enormous castles, check out our Dawn of Fantasy beta giveaway. If you're more interested in building an empire and stomping all over your neighbours, get free access to Jagex' new game, 8Realms.
But that's enough free stuff, we've got some serious business to attend to. There's a list of PC gaming news here just waiting for your scrutiny. Brew yourself a cup of tea and point your brain at the following links, with more news on Assassin's Creed revelations, some new videos of The Witcher 2 and news on Starbreeze's intriguing new project.
- A load of new details about Assassin's Creed Revelations has landed. You get to play a 50 year old Ezio.
- Via Reddit, a photographer shoots MMO players side by side with their avatars.
- VG247 have some new Witcher 2 shots.
- RPS have spotted a couple of lovely Witcher 2 videos, too.
- Is Starbreeze's new EA title, Project RedLime the rumoured Syndicate remake?
- Hacker group Anonymous tell Sony "I am disappoint" after news of the recent player data theft from Sony servers.
- Valve are thinking about launching Steam on mobile devices.
- There could be a Left 4 Dead Midnight Riders comic, if you want it.
Today in the PC Gamer office, we've been eating ice cream and playing co-op Portal 2. Sadly I've already reached the end, and can't wait for Valve to release the new test chambers this summer. Until then, I'm annihilating tiny neon men in the Frozen Synapse single player beta. Let us know in the comments below what you'd like to see from the Portal 2 update, and, more importantly, which ice cream flavour is best.